Image Map

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Delicious Dish Tuesday... Crock Pot Beer Can Chicken

It's been a couple weeks since I have participated in  a Delicious Dish Tuesday link up, so I figured it was high time I post another recipe on here.  Delicious Dish Tuesday is a weekly link up hosted by Mary at Eat, Drink & Be Mary, Alesha at Full Time Mama, and Amanda at Coping with Frugality.  I have found so many fantastic recipes through this link up, and have even had the honor of being the featured recipe twice!!

Everyone knows I am pretty much obsessed with crock pot recipes... Crock Pot BBQ ChickenStouted Pork & KrautFirey Chile Beef, and Smothered Beef Patties... just to name a few of the ones I have posted in the past.  Today I am going to share with you yet another quick and easy crock pot recipe.  This is a go-to recipe in our house when I need something that I can make when I have to work and want to cook for the hubby.  The crock pot beer can chicken takes pretty much 5 minutes to throw together and after some hours in the crock pot you have a delicious home cooked meal!



Crock Pot Beer Can Chicken

Ingredients:
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 can beer (I used Guiness this past time... but have used a ton of different beers in the past)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. black pepper


Directions:
1. Spray your crock pot with non-stick cooking spray
2. Place all ingredients in the crock pot (I even throw the chicken in frozen!)



3. Cook on  high for 4-5 hours.
4. Enjoy!!


Eat Drink & Be Mary


Do you have any quick and easy crock pot recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!