Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Quick & Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

Ever looking for a recipe that takes pretty much ZERO prep time but will taste delicious?  Well, look no farther because this Crock Pot BBQ chicken is definitely a great solution for those nights where you just don't really feel like cooking, but also don't want to spend the money to order out or just don't feel like heating up leftovers.  I don't remember where I originally found this recipe... perhaps Pinterest although I can't seem to find the pin anywhere, but regardless, doesn't matter... this crock pot BBQ chicken is A-MAZE-ING!

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

Ingredients:
2 pieces of bonelss, skinless chicken breasts (you don't even need to defrost them if they are frozen!)
1 bottle BBQ sauce (we used Rufus Teague's "Touch of Heat" sauce)
1/4 c. Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. garlic powder


Directions:
1. In medium bowl mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
2. Spray crock pot with cooking spray (we used Pam)
3. Place chicken in crockpot.
I do not lie... I sure did use frozen chicken!
4. Pour sauce over chicken.

5. Cook on low for 4-6 hours (if you put in frozen chicken it is going to need to cook for closer to 6 hours)

6. Enjoy!

Do you have any quick and easy crock pot dinner recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!