Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"Almost" Wordless Wednesday... Adventures in Ridley Creek State Park

This past weekend M and I celebrated 6 months of wedded bliss.  Since I was scheduled to work on Saturday night I knew we were going to have to make the best of our time together during the day, so I suggested to M that we pick up sandwiches from our local hoagie place and have a picnic in Ridley Creek State park followed by perhaps hiking along one of the trails there.  I know it is shocking that I suggested that we go hiking on one of the trails because as most of you know I am NOT an outdoorsy kind of gal, but since the hubby likes the outdoors I figured that hiking through the woods would be fun for him and way more fun for me than say something like camping would be.

So without further ado, enjoy some pictures from our hike through Ridley Creek State Park!!

Cow at the Colonial Plantation at the Park
Piglets!
There was a baby lamb in there!

Trying to be artsy and capture the chickens
On the Colonial Plantation before our "trek into the wilderness"
Jumping over the little stream like a pro... I was not so good at this
Gorgeous Day for a hike
Taking a break for a picture next to the creek


See... I really was in the wilderness!

What do you and  your significant others do to celebrate anniversaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!