Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Showering Baby Girl V with Love

This weekend I was lucky enough to be able to co-host a baby shower for one of my best friends/bridesmaids in honor of sweet baby girl V who is due this June.  With the help of one of my friends/sorority sisters we were able to put together a shower for AV and her friends living in the Philadelphia area.  It was so nice to have such a wonderful group of women together to shower AV and Baby Girl V with love.  KH took care of most of the food while I took care of cleaning my place, decorating and of course getting AV's favorite cake!  I really don't think I could have asked for the shower to have turned out any better than it did... so without further ado, since they say a picture is worth 1,000 words, here are some pictures from the shower this weekend...





The Mommy to Be with some of her co-workers
Mommy-to-Be with her Mother-in-Law and Mom

We are super excited for Baby Girl V's arrival (and for the revealing of her name!) and I think the hubby and I are holding out for AV to deliver on her due date so that the hubby has a birthday buddy!  

Have you ever thrown a baby shower for a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!