Image Map

Thursday, April 24, 2014

#tbt... NACURH Conference in St. Louis


This week I am throwing back to the Summer of 2004 when I headed to St. Louis, MO for the NACURH (National Association of College and University Residence Halls) Conference.  I had just finished my freshman year at Bucknell and I was super excited to be on the executive board for RHA (Residence Hall Association) and even more excited that Bucknell was going to pay for me to go to a conference in St. Louis!  Can't believe this was almost 10 years ago already!!

Hanging out in the airport ready to go


RHA Executive Board 

Really want to know where I got that hat from... Because I KNOW I was NOT a Phillies fan back then....




Were you ever part of an organization that sent you to a conference? If so, where did you go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!