Image Map

Thursday, April 10, 2014

#tbt... Williamsburg, VA


Tomorrow the hubby and I leave for Williamsburg, VA so that we can be a part of the wedding of of CS to JW.  I am sooooo incredibly excited for their wedding and of course to return to one of my favorite places on earth... Colonial Williamsburg!  So in honor of heading there tomorrow morning, I felt that this week's edition of #tbt should be dedicated to our last trip to Williamsburg right after we got engaged!

The proposal that led to our weekend away in Williamsburg, VA
I seriously love old houses, history, etc.



This weekend's bride-to-be and I during my engagement trip to Williamsburg
Nothing says "Happy to be Engaged" like taking pics with your future hubby in the stocks




So happy to be engaged and in love!

Do you love visiting historical places as much as I do? Where is your favorite place from history to visit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!