Image Map

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December means....

Happy December all!  

Next to October, December is probably my favorite month of the year because well I love, Love, LOVE the holidays!  December means so many things to so many people. Here are some of the things that December means for me. :)

December means lots of family time which is something I always enjoy despite the fact that my family sometimes drives me crazy.

December means going with Mark and my family to cut down Christmas trees....

Our Very First Christmas Tree Together


Our 2nd Christmas Tree Together

"Family" Cutting down our Christmas Trees
Last Year's Christmas Tree
December means decorating the house inside and out for the holidays...

Our First Tree All Decorated
Our 2nd Christmas Tree All Decorated

Dining Room Table 
Last Year's Tree

Centerpiece on Coffee Table

End Table
December means going home and setting up the snow village displays...

Church and Skating Rink Scene

Neighborhood Scene

Neighborhood Scene

Town Scene

Neighborhood Scene

Town Scene


December means peppermint mochas from Starbucks...


December means lots of Christmas lights....





December means 2 weeks of uninterrupted vacation time with Lover....

Hanging out at Hershey Park during Lover's Vacation
December means baking traditional family Christmas cookies....




December means Christmas movies all the time on Hallmark and Lifetime...

December means one of the best times of the year! :)

What does December mean to you??

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! New follower here from the blog hop! Thank you so much for joining us :) Those cookies are makin' me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the villages... I have a few right now but definetly plan to add more each year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want a peppermint mocha!! Yum! And your town scene, gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday Blog Hop, i am now following your sweet blog. Em

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!