Image Map

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Introducing.....

Elizabeth Anne Smith, Esq.!

Ok, yes that is just me... and yes that is a picture of me from a while ago... and you may not think that this is anything special, but I am now an Esquire.  That's right folks, I passed the NJ bar exam and am official a lawyer and can put Esq. after my name!!  I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am to have passed and to now be able to focus on finding a job in NJ.  As some of you may already know, when I found out I did not pass Delaware I was pretty down in the dumps and had a hard time rebounding from it because well, I studied my butt off and was really disappointed in myself for not passing.  I can now say that although I am still disappointed about Delaware, I am absolutely, positively ecstatic about passing NJ.  I am seriously floating on cloud 9 right now!

My New Car

I also recently leased a new car as my old car all but died on me and was not in a drivable condition.  This is a picture of my brand new, shiny 2011 Jetta :)  I need to figure out a name for her (or him?) but nothing has come to me just  yet... suggestions are more than welcome!  I am seriously in love with the fact that I no longer have to worry about whether or not my car will break down when I'm trying to get to work, go to the grocery store, get gas, etc.  For the first time in years I really don't have to worry about my car breaking on me and it feels great!

That's about all that is new in my life.  I know I've been completely MIA from the blogging world these past two weeks, but I've been working an insane amount trying to save up money now that I have a car payment to worry about... plus I've been on the hunt for a lawyer job, so I've been super busy.  BUT now that I know I passed the NJ bar exam and I have my lease payment covered for next month I can try to get back in to the wonderful world of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!