Image Map

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I Miss on Thursdays....

I'm thinking of starting a new series on Thursdays entitled "Thursday's Things I Miss..."  Though moving to a new place and moving on in my life is amazing, there are still some things from my past that I think I will always miss, no matter how old I get.  I miss things about North Jersey, I miss things about Bucknell, I miss things about Spain, I miss things about law school, I miss favorite stores/restaurants/etc. that have gone out of business, etc.  So I think I'm going to use Thursdays from now as a time to reminisce about some of my favorite things that I may not get to have all the time anymore.

This Thursday what I'm REALLY missing is.....

Bucknell University in the Fall


Bucknell was always so pretty in the fall, well actually Bucknell is pretty all year round, but I particularly like it there in the fall.

Fall means football games...






Homecoming weekend...






Fall Fest...


Family Weekend...



...and so much more.

Fall semester was always my favorite at Bucknell because it meant recruitment for my sorority.  Recruitment was both a blessing and a curse because I loved the outcome of having so many new members that I would grow to know and love, but it was also the worse few weeks of my life because it meant no sleep, no voice, and nationals breathing down our necks at times.  Though nationals being there was also a blessing and a curse because while they were a lot stricter with us than we would be on our own for recruitment, we had the most AMAZING national consultants ever and I always enjoyed talking with them outside of the recruitment setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!