Image Map

Friday, October 22, 2010

Silly Blogger...but Happy Friday!

So I had this great idea yesterday for a post, but this post included some pictures and silly blogger wouldn't let me upload any pics to my blog yesterday so I decided not to post because well the pictures make the post.  I don't want to share too much about it here, because well since I've been kinda slacking with my post writing I've decided to make up my own little series for Thursday so that at least I'll be posting once a week at minimum.  So stay tuned for yesterday's post that I guess I will be posting next Thursday or whenever blogger decides to let me upload pics again, which it is still not letting me do today.  Btw, if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this not being able to upload pics thing, help would be much appreciated!

Anyway, Happy Friday!!!  I have another day of work at Fridays ahead of me tonight, but then it's back home to North Jersey to go to the eye doctor (yuck!) and to have my dad help me look for and maybe buy or lease a new car. For anyone who knows me you know that my car is 11 years old (going on 12) has approximately 170,000 miles on it, and is now starting to fall apart every chance it gets.  I know I can't really afford a new car right now, but I'm going to have to make it work somehow because I don't feel safe driving in my car anymore and rather than spend all the money that needs to go into fixing it so I feel safe, it's probably easier to just buy (or lease) a new car.  Right now I'm looking at the VW Jetta, VW Tiguan, Nissan Rogue, and Ford Edge... not really sure which one I like best, but hopefully after test driving them I'll have a better idea of what I'm looking for.  So it should be an interesting weekend to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!