Image Map

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Worrying on Wednesday

If one more person asks me about tomorrow I might scream.  Tomorrow is the big day... a.k.a. the day I found out whether or not I passed the Delaware Bar Exam.  And I also might scream if one more person tells me that they "know" that I passed the exam.  There is no way that they can know... because I don't even know.

The more that people tell me that they "know" that I passed the more nervous I get.  Every time that someone tells me that they "know" I passed I feel like I am going to let them down if I didn't pass.  Of course the love of my life said it best in a text he sent me that said "Oh girlfriend.  The people that care won't care how you did on the bar. Although it was comforting to hear him say that, it doesn't make me any less nervous about tomorrow.

I know that whether or not I passed that life will go on and that I will be ok.  The only thing that stinks is that if I didn't pass that pretty much kills my chances of getting a job in Delaware this year because I have to wait until next July to take it again.  And there really is a good chance that I didn't pass because Delaware has a passage rate of around 54%... which means I basically have a 1 in 2 chance of passing... which really makes me nervous because I know sooooooo many people that took the exam, which makes me feel like I must have failed.

I'm trying really hard not to be cynical, but as the day gets closer it gets harder and harder to stay positive.  I know there is nothing I can do about the results now, but say a little prayer for me if you can that I survive tomorrow whether I get good or bad news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!