Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's on Betsey's Phone...

So I've been reading this blog which has become by far one of my favorites to read because well Jessica is just so REAL and shares her life in a way that sometimes I wish I were capable of doing.  I've been reading her blog since a bit after I started my own, and since she has started this "What's on my Phone on Tuesdays" thing I have wanted to join in, but in reality have just been too nervous to do so... not that I have anything horrible on my phone, but I just didn't know how I felt about the whole "linking up" thing.  Well today my friends is the day, I have decided that I am going to get over my fear and "link up".... now for the interesting part... what pictures are on my phone this week....

So we went to visit M.D.'s family a couple of weekends ago....
And we went to church...
And after church we were sitting around and kind of bored...
So I took M.D.'s phone and decided to make an android version of myself...
So here I am... as an android....
M.D. loves me... 
So much that he sent me these flowers...
Aren't they beautiful??


One of my sorority sisters likes to take pictures of funny vanity plates...
I took this one for her...
Because well... who makes their license plate say SLORE?!?!?!
Unless maybe it has some other meaning than what we meant by slore when we called people that in college...????


I love receiving pics via texts from my little bro that show things like this....
Because well...
I am a lawyer
Therefore my brother should NOT be breaking the law
But he is in college...
So I guess a BAC of .33 is ok?

That's all that I've got that's good on my phone this week... stay tuned for more of What's on My Phone on Tuesdays... next Tuesday of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!