Image Map

Friday, June 10, 2011

Blogging Hiatus... No More!

As much as I love blogging, I have discovered that I truly am AWFUL at it. I don't really mean awful in the sense that my posts are awful, but awful in the sense that once life gets busy and I probably need to let off steam the most I just shut down and stop blogging all together.  I have had so many things that I have wanted to blog about, but I just haven't had the time.  That changes TODAY though.  I have decided that I am really going to try to blog as often as possible because well writing is a stress relief and needless to say, studying for the bar exam is STRESSFUL.

So in case you were wondering where I have been these past couple of months the answer is really simple... working my life away and now studying.

For the past 2 months or so I have been working AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE because I want to make sure that monetarily I am ok to take a week off before the Pennsylvania Bar Exam.  I know that I am going to need that time to hard core study and make sure I know all of my stuff, so I NEED to have enough money saved up to do so.  Of course I do have money in a savings account that I could definitely use to get me through if I need it, but I really don't want to touch that money if I don't have to.  Today is actually the first of like 8 days in a row that I will be working this week... my next day off isn't until Saturday, June 18th.  As much as it stinks and as much as I don't want to work so much I am hoping that the money will be worth it and that I will be on my way to feeling like I don't have to stress about money during the week that I will be off.

Besides working a ton, in my "free" time the bf and I have been looking for new places to live.  We decided that we didn't like where we were living now... we have really SUPER inconsiderate neighbors and management has been terrible recently, so back in March we decided that we would not be renewing our lease.  We finally found a place that we both liked and we got approved to live there a week ago, so now I also have the stress of moving on my plate.

Plus of course there is the fact that I am studying for a bar exam... AGAIN.  This time it is the Pennsylvania Bar Exam.  I know I need to really study, but I am sooooo NOT motivated at this moment in time and I'm not really sure why.  I know I NEED to pass this exam because I NEED to find a job that is not waitressing, but I'm just so not into it right now.  Maybe it is because I have done this before, maybe it is because panic has not yet set in, but for whatever reason I just don't seem to care right now and that my friends is NOT good.  I'm hoping that after the move I'll definitely get my butt in gear and buckle down and study, but for now it is just not happening for me.

Oh well, I know everything is going to come together at some point... it just has to, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!