Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday... The Jacksonville Zoo

A few posts back I said that I'd get around to updating you all with our trip to the Jacksonville Zoo.  What better day to do that than on a Wordless Wednesday.  MD and I had an amazing time at the Jacksonville Zoo... we saw tons of animals... my favorite of course being the giraffes!  Enjoy some photos of the animals we saw at the zoo :)




















These are just a few of the pics... I think we took almost 200!  I left out all the pics of the bugs, snakes, etc. because well I just don't like them.  

Also, because I love you guys, here is a video of me getting to feed a giraffe... note the HUGE smile on my face when all is said and done... don't think there is much in the world that could make me happier than feeding a giraffe! :) 






Ok... well maybe there is one thing that might make me happier... and that would be a ring on my finger ;)

1 comment:

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!