Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday!!!!!!

While this week has been fairly stressful for me and has not been the best week ever, it is Friday and there is a lot to be happy and thankful for this week despite the stress and downsides.  So I decided to share with you, my blogger friends, what I am particularly happy and thankful for this week...

I am super happy because... MY WEDDING DRESS ARRIVED FROM BARCELONA!!!!!  In case you can't tell I'm just a bit excited about this piece of information.  I am however quite sad that I have like zero time in the upcoming weeks to go try it on again... but never fear friends, I will find a way to try it on soon!!
This is me in one of the dresses I tried on... not THE dress because I don't want MD to see it til the wedding day, but this just gives you an idea of me as a bride
I am happy/thankful because... I was able to find a day of wedding coordinator to make sure that our wedding runs smoothly.

I am happy because... I am heading home to NJ on Sunday for one of my bff's bridal showers and for a little quality time with my parents.
Me & my bff AP, the lovely bride to be

Parents celebrating our engagement... can't wait to see them and spend some time with them
I am super happy because... the fiance has booked our honeymoon and although I still don't know where we are going I do have travel dates! Yes I know I am CRAZY for letting him surprise me with a honeymoon... but I feel like after being together for almost 7 years he knows me well enough now that he can plan an awesome trip for us.

I am happy because.... I stumbled upon something in the blogger world called "Carabox" and I am SUPER EXCITED to have signed up and to participate in this!



Cara Box


I am super thankful because... I seriously have some of the best friends in the world.  Despite this being a stressful week so many of my girlfriends where here for me to try and make it better.

I am super thankful because... I have an AMAZING fiance who when I had some sort of stomach bug (or stress induced stomach problem day) he went to the store to get bendy straws for my ginger ale because bendy straws make everything better.

I am happy because... Spain beat Italy in a penalty shootout during their Confederations Cup game yesterday. Viva Espana!
Spain's National Soccer team from when I was in Spain

There are definitely more things that I am happy/thankful for this week, but those are just a few of the big ones.  I am realizing more and more that despite the downs in life, whether it seems like it at the time or not, there are plenty of bright spots to any bad day/week... we just have to remember to see them and be thankful for these good time.

Happy Friday Everyone!! Have an AWESOME weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!