Image Map

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

#MarryingAMariotti...Part 2: JG's Bridal Shower

I am sure many of you have noticed that it has been fairly quiet around these parts for the past couple of weeks.  My apologies for that, but sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging.  And by life getting in the way of blogging I mean that I have barely had time to breathe.  Although life has been crazy, it has been filled with some wonderful moments that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Last month we celebrated JG at her bachelorette party and this month we were lucky enough to celebrate her again at her bridal shower.  The shower was held at The New American Bistro in Folsom, PA.  We had the entire place to ourselves for the morning and were able to set up for an amazing shower.

Brunch buffet set up




Of course the shower wasn't a surprise to JG... we all know how she likes to be prepared for things and how she would want to be dressed appropriately, so she did know what was going on.  BUT that didn't stop her from pretending to be surprised when she came in the front door.

We had a great time with brunch and mimosas followed by a delicious lunch.  After lunch it was time for games, presents and of course lots of picture taking with the bride-to-be!!


The beautiful bride to be with the bridal party

The bride-to-be with her mom
These ladies are part of the reason I survived down here when I first moved down here!
The bride-to-be and her maids of honor
The Original Three
JG was definitely showered with love by all who attended and we can't wait to head to Mexico in a few weeks to watch JG and DM tie the knot!!

Do you have any fun events coming up to celebrate friends or family?

3 comments:

  1. Love it - what a fun celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy time! Where in Mexico did you go/stay? We're playing with the idea of heading back there this July but we can't make up our minds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manager was prompt to respond to any question I had, patient with all my bridal anxiety, and most importantly, the entire wedding was managed flawlessly (as was our rehearsal). The food at vow renewal location was amazing, and the venue was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!