Image Map

Thursday, March 5, 2015

#tbt... TSO Concert

A few years ago I was having a really hard time coming up with something to get Mark for our anniversary and ended up deciding to get him tickets to a TransSiberian Orchestra concert as a gift.  I wasn't sure if he would like it, but I was hoping that the combination of the music and special effects would be a fun time for both of us.  Plus, for those of you who know me, you know that for our anniversary I really enjoy getting gifts that we can use together.  Let's just say that the TSO Concert did NOT disappoint and I think that at some point in the future I would really like to try to get tickets to see them again!!











And of course this post wouldn't be complete if I didn't share a video (or 2) of our experience with you!! 



Seriously.. the music, lights, sound effects, fire, etc. did NOT disappoint and I can't wait until we have an opportunity to go see them again!! 

Have you ever seen TSO in concert? What is the best concert you have ever been to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!