Image Map

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday... with a few of my favorite things

Actually trying this "Wordless Wednesday" thing.  So enjoy some pics of my favorite people and things... with of course a few words to let you know what these pictures are all about.

Rooke Chapel @ Bucknell

My family <3 @ my Bucknell Graduation

Florida Beaches

Jersey Shore

La Alhambra in Granada, Spain

Beautiful Nerja, Spain

Eiffel Tower in Paris, France

The Love of My Life... almost 4 years together < 3

The Original 3... my bffs from DE

My Girls <3 

Graduating from Law School!!

Best Friends from Freshman Year @ Bucknell <3 

NJ turned FL turned PA turned VA Best Friend <3 

I <3 Cutting Down the Christmas Tree

Best Friends Since 1st Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!