Image Map

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wordless Wednesday... Engagement Pictures

I know this is supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post, but I feel like I need to have some sort of Preface to it... so here goes.  Sorry I have been sort of M.I.A. these past couple of weeks, but life has been crazy.  We have had so much wedding stuff going on, plus me working both jobs, it feels as though we just haven't had a break.  A couple of weeks ago we headed out to Lewisburg, PA to have our engagement pictures taken, so here are some of my favorites from the session!

Start of our Engagement Session in Lewisburg, PA

Hanging out at the train station
Still shorter than Mark even standing on the tracks

True love <3 nbsp="" td="">



Favorite Picture from the Session




Covered bridges are my favorites


A little sassy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!