Image Map

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wordless Wednesday... Jersey & Buffalo Unite

I haven't done a "Wordless Wednesday" post in a while, and I also haven't done the post about AP (now AC) and CC's wedding yet, so I figured that there is no more perfect way to showcase their wedding than an "almost" "wordless Wednesday" post.  One of my Jersey bffs, AP, married her love from Buffalo, CC, on August 17, 2013 at the Greycliff in Moonachie, NJ.  I was privileged to be AP's honor attendant in the wedding, standing up there next to her while she married her best friend and soul mate.  Most of these pics are courtesy of my amazing fiance (I was in the wedding so ya know I couldn't actually take any pictures during the ceremony), but some of the ones from the reception are mine.  Enjoy!!

Something Blue... "I Do" on the bottom of her shoes
Me & the lovely bride AP before the ceremony
Ceremony Site

Cutie flower girls
AP & her Dad



So happy


Mr. & Mrs. CC!!!!

1st Dance

Me & my 2nd Momma... Momma of the Bride!


High School Ladies at the Reception
It was seriously such a lovely day for such a lovely couple!!  Wishing these two a lifetime of happiness together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!