Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Happies and Crappies


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Today I am linking up with Stephanie at Vintage Modern Wife for her "Happies and Crappies" Series.

Happies:

I got to go visit my grandparents today for the first time in like 9 months.  It made me so happy that they were so thrilled that I took the day to just come see them out of the blue.  There is nothing like seeing your grandparents smile because you came to visit them just because.

Grents back in 2007

While visiting my grandparents I took a detour to the beach.  They live abut .5 miles from the beach and I couldn't head back to PA without at least getting my feet in the sand and in the ocean.  Makes me miss summer!
Ocean Grove, NJ Beach today
I finally figured out what to do about my bridesmaid dilemma.  I am going to follow my heart and do what I know is going to make me happiest in the long run.  Forget my "Type A" personality and wanting everything to be symmetrical... I am going with my heart on this one.

MD still loves me despite the fact that I am sometimes crazy.  He puts up with my crazy antics and still manages to make life fun for us.  Man do I love that guy!

One of my BFF's is home from NC for the week while on Spring Break!  Really hoping that I get to see her a bunch while she is home!!

Crappies:

Still really upset about [X]'s DUI.  Every time I think about it I get angry.

I have to miss a surprise bday party tomorrow because my stupid manager scheduled me to work even though Saturday is not in my availability.

Not only do I have to work a Saturday night this week I also have to work on Easter.

Still haven't found a DJ or someone to do my hair for our wedding... I really need to get on this.

Overall this has been a pretty awesome week and I am so thankful that the good outweighs the bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!