Image Map

Thursday, November 20, 2014

#tbt... A Williamsburg Engagement Weekend

This time 2 years ago I was enjoying roaming around Williamsburg, VA with my new fiance and having the time of my life.  As a sort of history nerd, I have always loved visiting historical places and I was so excited to find out that our surprise anniversary (& engagement!) trip 2 years ago was to Williamsburg.  Plus, as if spending time admiring my ring with my new fiance wasn't good enough, we were also able to spend some time with one of my BFFs who happened to live not too far from Williamsburg.  It was definitely a trip to remember and one of the best weekends of my life!


View on the way to Williamsburg
Our Adorable Room







Nothing says "Happy Engagement" like posing with a few oxen



Getting to see one of my BFFs was an added bonus!

Nothing says "Happy Engagement" like taking pics in the stocks with your future hubby








Have you ever gone on a weekend trip that was absolutely amazing? Tell me about it!


2 comments:

  1. What great pictures and great memories! I have so many great memories of Williamsburg. We used to go there a lot on family vacations when we were kids, and we actually went with my parents as adults like 6 years ago. It was one of the last trips we took with our dad, who died 2 years ago. We have such fond memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to go to Williamsburg a lot as a kid as well... I am pretty sure that is where my love of history came from. So it was definitely awesome to be able to share in that with my new fiance. That is very cool that you also went as adults with your parents... I might have to suggest that to my parents and see if they would be down for a trip like that!

      Delete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!