Image Map

Thursday, November 27, 2014

#tbt... Birthday Twins 1st Birthday Celebration

When I first started working at Friday's I met two of my best friends there.  During our journey towards becoming besties we discovered that JG and I had birthdays only 2 days apart so we dubbed ourselves the "Birthday Twins" and began starting to celebrate our birthdays together.  Although the past few years due to crazy schedules we have started to move away from celebrating our birthdays together, but that doesn't mean that I don't look back on those first few birthday celebrations fondly.  So today's #tbt is going to be dedicated to the first time we celebrated our birthdays together!!


Birthday Twins in an awkward prom pose
Birthday cake one of my co-workers made for me

Best friends out celebrating our birthday




Do you have anyone you consider your "Birthday Twin"?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!