Image Map

Thursday, December 4, 2014

#tbt... First Christmas with my Girls


Last night as I was watching the Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony it got me thinking about the first Christmas that I spent with my girls after I had moved down this way for law school.  While watching the Rockettes perform it made me think back to our crazy party complete with peppermint patty shots (done the right way a.k.a. the Bucknell way), posing like the Rockettes, drinking champagne, elf and santa hats, and overall just an amazing time with some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  Although we have all moved at one point or another... some of us moving quite far away from each other (N to San Diego, L to D.C., K moved to N.C. but is finally back with us)... we have all still remained a great group of friends and I am so thankful that I have them all in my life.  So this post is for you ladies... here's to our first Christmas together and here's to one day all of us having enough money to be able to once again get together and repeat this wonderful party!! I still have my elf hat and will be ready to go!! 

Always opening the champagne outside on my front porch because we were terrible at it

Santas having some fun
Some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for!

We are silly and a ton of fun!
We elves decided to show the Santas how to have some fun
Shot glasses for peppermint patty shots?!  I don't think so ;-)
Rockette Pose


The "right" way to do a peppermint patty shot


Have you ever had a holiday party with a group of your closest friends you wish you could relive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!