Image Map

Friday, January 30, 2015

Golden Vlog Series Part 5 ... Talking About the New Year and Birthdays!

I know you have all missed me vlogging so much... but never fear, it is time for another edition of the Golden Vlog series!! And I know you are all also super excited because I am actually posting on a Friday and that is something that I NEVER do... but when you forget about the monthly link up and it is going to be February on Sunday and the February Golden Vlog promps are already out, you kind of have to break with tradition and post on a Friday in order to get the post in before the month is over.

The Golden Vlog series is a monthly series hosted by my good friend Elizabeth over at Elizabeth Loves, along with Faith at Life with Mrs. G & the Artist. Bex at butcher's niche, and Sarah at 12 Twenty Seven.  Every month they put together a series of questions for us to answer in a Vlog form... this way you get to know us as a person not only through our writing, but also through our spoken word.  Plus, I mean it is kind of cool to actually see and hear the bloggers you are following instead of just reading what they have to say.  Come on friends, you can't tell me that if you don't actually know me in real life that you don't kind of wonder what I sound like?? ;-)  Anyways, this month the prompt was all about Ringing in 2015 and Birthdays and this month's questions were:
one// Now that 2015 is officially here, what were your biggest moments/achievements of 2014?
two// How did you ring in the New Year? Did you watch the ball drop or did you sleep right through it?
three// Did you make resolutions or pick a word of the year? Care to share?
four// Hoe do you stay organized and on top of these goals - a favorite planner or app? Do you stick to a strict schedule?
five// What things are you looking forward to in 2015 - vacations, graduations, weddings, conferences?
six// What do you think your life will be like on January 1, 2016?
seven// In honor of Faith's birthday, do you celebrate birthdays with a big celebration or go for something more low key?
eight// What is your favorite birthday memory - a surprise party or a Disney themed party when you were little stand out?

Why does YouTube always find the most unflattering screen grabs of me??


How do you usually celebrate your birthday? Any favorite birthday memories?
PS, As always, don't forget to check out the lovely ladies that sponsor this series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!