Image Map

Thursday, January 15, 2015

#tbt... 2009 Young Alum Weekend at Bucknell


Every year Bucknell holds a "Young Alum Weekend" where they invite the alumni from the most recent graduating classes back for a weekend of fun and "reliving" the college experience.  I think that 2009 was the last year that I went back for Young Alum weekend because well lets just say that all is fun and games until you break an ankle.  Yup, you read that right, my last young alum weekend at Bucknell culminated in a hairline fracture in my left ankle.  Everything leading up to the ankle incident was a ton of fun and I always love visits back to Bucknell (husband of mine if you happen to be reading this blog of mine today, I think we need to plan a visit back to Bucknell ASAP... and any Bucknell friends reading today, who wants to come with us?!?!?!)

So...without further ado... Young Alum Weekend 2009 at Bucknell!!

Just hanging out at the bar
When going back for Young Alum weekend you obviously bring 2 of your besties who didn't even go to Bucknell with you

Ready for some sort of theme party that involves ugly dresses??



Obviously I had to visit my little brother while I was back on campus as well

Do you have any events that you go back to your Alma Matter for?



2 comments:

  1. In high school I was in the choir and every year for their Christmas and Spring concert all of the choir alumni join in for the final song. And for the past 11 years I have been there!

    ♥Krystal
    www.CreativelyDysfunctional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome that you have been able to do that!! 11 years is a long time to carry on that tradition... hope you are able to keep continuing to do it!!

      Delete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!