Image Map

Thursday, January 29, 2015

#tbt... Little Brother's Winter Ball


As I was looking through pictures on my computer this past week I came across a folder of pictures from my little brother's Winter Ball.  Winter Ball was one of the highlights of high school... Juniors and Seniors could attend the Winter Ball (well I guess freshman and sophomores could go as well, so long as they were the date of an upperclassman) and it was always a good time.  This week I am throwing back to my little brother in high school at his first Winter Ball. 

Pretty corsage for his date
Can't believe how young he looks!
Little brother and his date
The Girls




And just for good measure, here are two pics from my last Winter Ball at PV when I was a senior!



Did you have any events in High School that were special to you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!