Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

*Happies & Crappies* ... A Link Up

Happy Friday Everyone!! Since it is Friday, you know what that means... it means that today I am linking up with Amber at Brunch with Amber for another edition of Happies and Crappies.

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
*I managed to finish getting together M's Valentine's Day gifts this week.  I am hoping that they all arrive on time.  Nothing too major this year, just a bunch of little things to remind him of how much I love him.

*Last weekend, despite more snow, we made it to Maryland to spend some time with some of my favorite Bucknellians at my Big's house!




*This weekend is the Super Bowl and we are gearing up to host our 3rd Annual Super Bowl party and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

*One of my bffs got a new job this week!  She is currently one step closer to getting out of the restaurant industry all together and I am so incredibly happy for her.

*One of my sorority sisters announced that she is pregnant again.  I am so incredibly happy for her as she had a stillborn 6 months ago, so this is so amazing that they are adding to their family once again!

Crappies:
*I managed to contract some sort of cold over the weekend and have spent most of this past week trying to combat it.  That means lots of tea, daytime TV and sleeping.

Glad I saved one of my PSL Via packs from my buddy Ashley for a day when I was feeling not so great
*I missed Zumba AGAIN this week... not because of the snow, but because I was sick.  I swear next week nothing is standing in my way getting to Zumba! 

*Still haven't been able to find a new job, but I am hoping that will come soon... I just have to be patient enough

*Working in the restaurant is really getting on my nerves... I think after 5 years I have hit my limit for what I am willing to deal with when it comes to certain customers.  Especially the ones who after I cut them off because I think they have had too much alcohol say, "You can't cut me off! It's your job to serve me!"

As always... today I am thankful for everyone putting up with me this week while I have been feeling a bit under the weather.  I know I am not always the easiest to deal with when I am sick and my friends have been amazing dealing with all of my whining and complaining, coughing, sneezing, and runny nosed me.  You guys are simply amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!