Image Map

Monday, February 23, 2015

Golden Vlog VI... All About Growing Up and Valentine's Day

Hi Friends!! Guess what, it is VLOG time again!! Of course I totally missed the link up (I know none of you are surprised by that), but that doesn't mean that I am going to give up on vlogging and deprive you all the opportunity of hearing my lovely voice for yet another month!!

The Golden Vlog series is a monthly series hosted by my good friend Elizabeth over at Elizabeth Loves, along with Faith at Life with Mrs. G & the Artist. Bex at butcher's niche, and Sarah at 12 Twenty Seven.  Every month they put together a series of questions for us to answer in a Vlog form... this way you get to know us as a person not only through our writing, but also through our spoken word.  Plus, I mean it is kind of cool to actually see and hear the bloggers you are following instead of just reading what they have to say.  Come on friends, you can't tell me that if you don't actually know me in real life that you don't kind of wonder what I sound like?? ;-)  Anyways, this month the prompt was all about where you are from, your childhood, and obviously Valentine's Day and this month's questions were:
one// Where did you grow up?
two// What state do you live in?
three// Do you have siblings?
four// Do you have a nickname?
five// Did you have a pet growing up? If so, what was it?
six// Do you have any favorite stories from childhood?
seven// What did you think your life would be like when you were older?
eight// What is your most embarrassing memory?
nine// Tell us your love story and what your plans are for this Valentine's Day.
ten// What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?

Once again, YouTube for the win with another unflattering thumbnail image for my video... seriously, how do they always do this?!


What is your favorite childhood memory? Or any embarrassing stories you would like to share?

P.S. As always, don't forget to check out the blogs of the lovely ladies hosting this link up as well as some of the lovely ladies who actually linked up on time! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no no NO!!! That was always my very worst fear when wearing a strapless dress! I love when you join up with us--your vlogs makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!