Image Map

Thursday, February 5, 2015

#tbt... Hershey Park Zoo


My husband has absolutely no fear of driving in bad weather... never has and probably never will.  So when he suggests we take a trip out to Hershey Park the day after having a pretty substantial snow storm, I say, "Sure, why not?!"  Since we have been having a ton of snow these past couple of weeks, ok maybe not a ton...because it really isn't sticking... but it sure has snowed on a bunch of different days... I figured today would be a good day to #tbt to that one time we drove to the Hershey Park Zoo after a snow storm. 













Obviously we had to get a picture with the Bison because what kind of Bucknellians would we be if we didn't take a picture with every Bison possible?!?!


Have you ever gone on a snow day adventure?

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see a new picture of the bison. They sadly died in a tragic flood five years ago this very day. Their deaths could have been easily prevented. Ryan and Esther will always be remembered.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!