Image Map

Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting a Blog... Me? Really?

Never in a million years did I think that I would be one to start a blog.  But then I realized how awesome and therapeutic it could be, so I'm giving it a try.  I don't know if I'll be any good at this or if anyone really wants to read what I have to say, but you know what, I don't care.  I'm looking forward to starting something new and putting down in writing what is really going on in my head.

But now the problem is, what to say.  I have so much going on in my head, life is changing and I'm growing up and sometimes I just don't know what to do about it all.  I've graduated law school, am looking for a job, one of my best friends already moved away, another one is moving away on Monday, friends are getting engaged, friends are getting married, I might be getting engaged soon, I'm looking for a new car, I signed the lease with my boyfriend, my grandmother is really sick, my grandfather just had surgery, I'm scared to death about my loans coming due and not having enough money to pay them all... the list goes on and on.  I know I need to take these things one at a time, but just getting them out there makes me feel a little bit better.

I think that's it for now, maybe more later on a single topic, but just wanted to say Hello Blogging World, I'm here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!