HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!!!!
|Traditional homemade bday cake by me for the hubby... chocolate cake with peanut butter icing... his favorite!|
2. He gets me when no one else does.
3. After being together for almost 8 years, he still manages to surprise me every so often.
4. He gives the BEST hugs!
5. Speaking of hugs, being in his arms can sometimes make all my worries disappear!
6. His baby blues (a.k.a. his eyes... he claims this is part of how he landed me... by batting his baby blues at me... I beg to differ)
|Seriously though... look how blue they are here!|
|One of my favorites from our wedding... using my look at the ceiling so you don't cry trick!|
9. The fact that he is an engineer (I always have someone who can fix things for me!)
11. That he yells at me when I skip meals (I know it isn't good for me, and sometimes I just need him to kick my butt and remind me of that fact)
12. He is a great bug-killer.
13. He reminds me to not take myself so seriously all the time (even though I don't always listen to him)
15. Actually I just love his smile period.
16. The way that he can make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.
17. The fact that he puts me in my place (or at least tries to) when I am being completely irrational.
18. He is my partner in crime.
19. He is an amazing cook/baker (M seriously makes one banging cheesecake! [among other things])
|Proof that he actually does step foot in the kitchen!|
21. He reminds me that sometimes we need to slow down and smell the roses... literally.
22. That when I get into bed after a rough night at work, whether he wakes up or not he always rolls over and puts his arm around me.
23. That he can have full conversations with me while sleeping and not remember a thing in the morning (He might tell you I hate this about him, but it is one of his funny little quirks that I kinda love now)
24. When he does the dishes or laundry or cleans the house a little bit... makes me feel really loved.
25. The way he pesters me to talk about whatever is bothering me (I usually don't want to talk at first but it always feels so much better after I do talk to him about it all)
26. That even when he is super tired he always tries to stay awake until I get home from work as long as he doesn't need to work the next day (9 times out of 10 I find him passed out on the couch when I get home)
27. That he loves me despite my
28. That he will always defend the ones he loves... be it friends or family... he is definitely a guy that you want to have on your side!
29. And last but not least I love the fact that he is my husband and that we get to spend the rest of our lives together!
What are some things that you love about your significant other?