Image Map

Thursday, October 9, 2014

#tbt... 2012 Walk-for-Wishes Philadelphia

As most of you already know, I am a Chi Omega.  That means that as a Chi Omega, I "flourish".  It also means that as a Chi Omega, "I lead. I serve. I give."  This Sunday I will be working on all of these ideals that Chi Omegas hold near and dear to their hearts as I participate in the 2014 Walk-for-Wishes in Philadelphia.  This year the walk is being held at the Philadelphia Zoo... so not only do I get to walk to raise money to grant the wishes of terminally ill children in the Philadelphia area, I get to walk on the wild side with all the animals at the zoo while supporting this wonderful cause.  In honor of once again being able to participate in the Walk-for-Wishes, this week's #tbt post is going to be dedicated to the last time I was able to participate in the walk in 2012 when it was at the Morris Arboretum in Philadelphia!


Philly Chi Omegas support the Make-A-Wish Foundation









If you are interested in making a donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and helping me to meet my fundraising goal, you can donate here.  

Have you ever participating in a walk or run to raise money for a charity that is near and dear to your hearts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!