Image Map

Thursday, October 30, 2014

#tbt... VM & My Friendship Through the Years

Since October 30th falls on a Thursday this year and October 30th happens to be my best friend, sister, twin, bridesmaid, and partner in crime since 2003's birthday, it seemed that the only appropriate #tbt topic for today would be a look back at our friendship through the years.  VM and I met as freshman at Bucknell and have been best friends ever since.  We pledge the same sorority, were bridesmaids in each others' weddings and have pretty much been there for each other for every major life event.  Although we don't get to see each other NEARLY enough I seriously don't know what I would do without this girl in my life!


House Party Freshman Year

One of our first mixers as Chi Omega Sisters


Formals Spring of Sophomore Year


Our Sorority Family
Formals Fall of Junior Year

Senior Year



We survived 4 years of college and graduated!!!

Stood by each other at V's wedding
And then we stood by each other again at my wedding
Happy Birthday V!! Hope 30 is everything you want it to be and more!

Do you have a friend who has been there for you through almost everything?

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome post. Seriously, some of my very best friends I met in college or through my sorority alumnae chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!