Image Map

Thursday, October 16, 2014

#tbt... The Most Perfect Day Ever

This Sunday M & I will be celebrating our very 1st wedding anniversary!! I seriously CANNOT believe that it has already been one WHOLE YEAR since we got married.  It honestly seems like just yesterday I was getting ready to walk down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams.  It actually still makes me all teary eyed just thinking about how I felt that day and how excited I was that M and I were FINALLY going to tie the knot.  Sure there was a lot of stress leading up to the big day... but when October 19th rolled around nothing mattered except for the fact that I was going to marry my best friend.  By the time I made it to the GORGEOUS church we were going to be married in I couldn't stop crying... not because I was nervous... but because the big moment was finally there and all the stress that had been part of my life leading up to that moment was gone.  My wedding day was seriously one of the most perfect days of my entire life and it is something I will remember forever.  So in honor of my 1 year wedding anniversary, today's #tbt post is going to be dedicated to the day I married my best friend, soul mate, and love of my life.

PS, Sorry in advance for the massive photo dump... when looking back at all the pictures it was so hard to just pick a few... even these don't do my wedding day justice!



Tying his bow tie all by himself! So proud

Groomsmen taking shots before heading out
My dress with the bridesmaid dresses & their monogrammed pashminas I gave them as a gift
My mom's veil from when she married my dad was my "something old"
I seriously felt like the most beautiful girl in the world
This teddy bear was the first gift M ever gave me!
Having some fun getting ready
Inside Rooke Chapel
Cutest Ring Bearer EVER

Little Bro & Mom
And the tears just wouldn't stop coming...
And then I couldn't breathe...



We did it!


My family
All of Mom's Side of the family
All of Dad's Side of the family
Hubby's Family

Half of our portraits inside have all of us looking at my ring bearer as he squirmed around
One of my favs of the wedding party
Some of the best girl friends a girl could ever hope to have in her life



Hanging out at my sorority dorm building




All the Bucknellians at our wedding
All the Chi Omegas at our wedding
All the Sammy guys at our wedding
Bucknell Family Members




Simple yet elegant 












Do you have any special days that you remember being the most perfect days of your entire lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!