Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

*Happies and Crappies* ... A Link Up

I can't believe that another week has gone by... seriously, where is the time going?! So, today I am linking up with Amber at Brunch with Amber for Happies and Crappies.

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies:
* This past weekend one of my bffs ended up being in town from AZ and we were lucky enough to have dinner with her and her hubby.  There is nothing like getting to see one of your bffs out of the blue. 


* I made it to Zumba this week with some of my girls.  There is nothing like some dancing to put you in a better mood (even if every week proves that I truly am a white girl with no rhythm)
* I have plans to have lunch today with one of my bridesmaids who I don't see nearly enough.  Even though she only lives in Philly our lives just seem to be so crazy that we NEVER have the time to see each other!

Can't wait to see this lovely lady!
*Getting back into the swing of law related things in learning everything I can about NJ Workers' Compensation law before my interview next week.
Studying at Barnes & Noble... a law school tradition revisited
* I have a week full of Chi Omega related activities coming up next week... and I. CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT!

Crappies:
* My current job is really starting to take its toll on me. I mean it has been bad in the past but the past few weeks have really been unbearable.  
* Cold weather. Enough said.
* As excited as I am about my interview I am having soooooo much trouble sleeping because it is all that I can think about.  All I think about before bed is making sure that I learn enough to impress the people interviewing me because that is how badly I want this job! 

As always, today I am thankful for the support of my friends.  Many of them read my blog post about my lack of sleep and how working at night feels like it is ruining my life.  So many of them reached out to me to tell me they loved me, that they were proud of me for never giving up, that they were there for me if I needed anything.  It was amazing that on a day where I needed a little extra love my friends were there for me.  I truly have some of the best friends in the entire world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!