Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

*Happies & Crappies* ... A Link Up

I can't believe that another week has gone by... seriously, where is the time going?! So, today I am linking up with Amber at Brunch with Amber & Stephanie at The Vintage Modern Wife for Happies and Crappies.



Happies:
* I chaperoned my first event this week where we didn't have to send anyone home.  If that isn't winning then I don't know what is.
* Although not that many people showed up I had a great time with a few of my Beta Book Club ladies discussing the book The Return to Tradd Street (look for a book review post coming soon!)
* It is officially SPRING!! Here's hoping for warmer weather soon!!
* We were able to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a few of our favorite people on Monday... complete with car bombs & a traditional corned beef & cabbage dinner!

* Last night was the first Thursday since I don't know when that I didn't leave work feeling like I wanted to quit my job.

Crappies:
* I barely got to spend any time with my hubby this week.  Between working opposite schedules plus all the stuff I seem to do volunteer wise we haven't gotten much time together at all, and it doesn't look like we will for a few more days.
* Once again they shut the water off in our apartment in order to do work and once again they gave us less than 24 hours notice.... so much for sleeping in today so that I am not exhausted for tomorrow.
* Still haven't heard back from the company that I interviewed with.....

Today I am thankful for my Beta Book Club ladies.  I love that I have a group of Chi Omega sisters who love to read as much as I do and who love to meet for drinks to discuss the books that we have read.  It is so nice to have that outlet and to be able to read books that are outside of my comfort zone.  I also love that we all feel free to share our opinions openly and listen to each other regardless of whether or not we agree or disagree with what the person is saying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!