Image Map

Thursday, March 20, 2014

#tbt... Spring Break Edition


Happy First Day of Spring!! In honor of today being the first day of hopefully warmer weather, we are going to #tbt to Spring Break!  I only went on Spring Break trips twice when I was in college.. I always worked over spring break, but the two I went on were pretty amazing.  Sophomore year to Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Junior year to Italy!

Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Spring Break 2005









Spring Break 2006- Italy













Today I am thankful that I had the opportunity to travel on Spring Break with some amazing girls.  I may not still keep in touch with all of them, but the memories we made on these trips were simply amazing.  I will never forget the good times that we had and I will forever treasure the time that we spent together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!