2. At almost 30 I also know that I am not ready for children yet. Yes I want kids sometime in the near future (I know I am not getting any younger), but I also know that our life is not stable enough right now to bring a child into this world. If it happened would I be overjoyed, absolutely... but am I ready right now... absolutely not.
3. Despite the fact that I post a ton of recipes on here... not all of my recipes turn out that delicious... some have been major flops. Maybe one of these days I will take pictures of all the flops and do a "Best of" post with some of the worst turning out recipes I have made. And don't worry, I am not lying when I say this, my hubby can definitely attest to the fact that some have turned out less than desirable.
4. I am not nearly as crafty as most bloggers. Have you ever noticed that a lot of bloggers post so many Pinterest worthy pics of crafts that they have done. My crafts do NOT turn out Pinterest worthy the first time... and sometimes not even the 2nd or 3rd time. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I don't mess up our corn hole boards when it comes time to paint them this week.
5. My house is not perfect and it is definitely not neat all the time. I am not going to lie, I am a neat freak, but I cannot seem to keep my house 100% clean all the time. I swear the laundry is never ending and there definitely always seems to be something to do to keep me busy.
6. While M & I get along 99% of the time, there are times when we fight. Our marriage is not 100% easy... it takes work. While M is my best friend and the love of my life and I couldn't be happier to be married to him, it still takes work to keep our marriage strong.
7. I get confused about life, I get down in the dumps, I have bad days. There are days when I don't feel like getting out of bed. I know this is normal and I am not ashamed to say that I have these bad days.
8. I don't blog every day and I don't schedule my posts in advance all the time. Sure I do sometimes go on a writing streak and have lots of ideas for blog posts, but in no means do I have a ton of posts pre-written. Do I have a bunch of drafts in my blogger dashboard? Absolutely. Have I finished a bunch of them, absolutely not? Will I eventually finish them? Probably, but who knows.
9. My blog doesn't have one specific theme. I like to consider this a "lifestyle" blog, but I don't even know if that is what it is. I post about what I want, when I want. If I want to post a recipe, I post it. If I want to post a book review, I post it. If I want to post about my weekend, I do it. I don't want my blog to fit into any specific mold, but that is ok because I am writing this blog for me and for no one else.
Do you often blog about your "real" life? Or would you rather just share the good?