Since finding my cooking mojo again I have decided to make this recipe thing a weekly occurence and will once again be linking up with Eat, Drink & Be Mary, Coping with Frugality, and Full TIme Mama for their Delicious Dish Tuesday link-up.
South-of-the-Border Mac 'n Cheese
1 box cooked rotini pasta
2 c. cubed Colby Jack cheese
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
2 c. cubed sharp cheddar cheese
1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies
2 tsp. chili powder
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
1. Cook pasta according to directions on box.
2. While pasta is cooking, cube cheeses and dice tomatoes.
3. Grease crock pot (I forgot this step and had a lot of cheese stick to the walls of the crock pot)
4. Combine all ingredients, except tomatoes in slow cooker.
5. Mix well.
6. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours stirring occasionally.
7. Stir in tomatoes.