Image Map

Thursday, July 17, 2014

#tbt... Bon Jovi Concert, Summer 2008


This week I am throwing it back to one of the best moments of my life (besides my wedding, of course)... my first experience with a Bon Jovi concert!  Being from New Jersey I have been a Bon Jovi fan my entire life, but had never had the money to be able to attend a concert.  Well in 2008 when Bon Jovi graced MSG with his presence I made the Trek into NYC with one of my closest friends/sorority sisters to see him in concert for the FIRST time.


In our Jersey Girls shirts made for us by my girl LA 

Our seats were pretty high up, but I didn't care because I was seeing Bon Jovi live!!








Beers in the Train Station while waiting for our train home


Friends, Jersey Girls and Sorority Sisters for Life
Nothing says classy like drinking beer out of paper bags on the train ride home

Have you ever gone to see your absolute FAVORITE musician in concert?




1 comment:

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!