Image Map

Monday, August 25, 2014

Guest Posting Over at Elizabeth Loves Today!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am guest posting over at my girl Elizabeth's blog Elizabeth Loves today.  Elizabeth and I "met" last year around my wedding when we were Cara Box Partners.  Elizabeth sent me such an awesome box and I knew we would remain friends.  You guys seriously have no idea how similiar we are... besides the fact that we share the coolest name ever!  We have so many of the same likes and dislikes... plus I am pretty sure our husbands would get along well as well.  I am definitely more than 100% confident that we would be real life bffs if we actually lived closer to each other! Elizabeth has been a great inspiration for me as I have watched her blog grow over time... I am hoping that I can maybe follow in her footsteps and grow my blog as well!

So get over to Elizabeth Loves and check out my post....

You know you want to read why M is not only my spouse but my best friend!  Or just reasons in general why it is awesome for your spouse to be your best friend.

So what are you still doing here reading... head on over to Elizabeth Loves now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!