Image Map

Thursday, August 14, 2014

#tbt... August 17th Weddings


Have you ever had two of your really good friends get married on the same day just a year apart? Well I have!  Since their anniversary weekend is coming up, today's #tbt post is dedicated to KJ who married KD on August 17, 2012 and to AP who married CC on August 17, 2013.

KJ and KD's wedding was special because they were high school sweethearts.  Yup, you read that correctly... high school sweethearts.  After attending different college and even dating different people in the end they ended up together!  So sweet!  (& if you two are reading this, I definitely always thought you would end up together!)


All smiles as he waits for his bride



PVHS kids at the wedding





AP and CC's wedding was also special because I was honor attendant in the wedding.  AP's mom was her maid of honor so she asked me to be honor attendant and I was absolutely honored to do so.  Their wedding was such a great time and I was so excited to be part of their special day!



Absolutely LOVE this pic of them!









Have you ever known multiple people to get married on the same day? Or around each others' anniversaries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!