Image Map

Thursday, August 7, 2014

#tbt... Lake Wallenpaupack Weekends


In honor of the fact that tomorrow we leave for a relaxing weekend at "The Lake" a.k.a. Lake Wallenpaupack I decided that today's #tbt would be dedicated to the past weekends we have spent there.  Weekends at the Lake are always super relaxing and always an amazing time with friends.  We spend lots of time out on the boat, drink beer, BBQ and over all just relax and have a good time.  I am so looking forward to leaving tomorrow for some quality time with my husband and some of my favorite people ever!

The Lake House



Jetski Fun



No Lake weekend is complete without some beer pong on the deck



Do you have a place where you go with friends every year to relax?





2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the lake or anything that has to do with water. I know you will have a blast. This place looks great. Love the sail boats. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have such fun at the week! I hope you have a blast this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!