Image Map

Thursday, August 21, 2014

#tbt... Move in Day at Bucknell


Today marks 11 years since I moved into my college dorm room at Bucknell as a freshman.  I remember being super excited that day and wanting everything to go perfectly.  I remember being super nervous about meeting my roomie for the first time... sure we had talked a bunch online before heading to college, but what if we didn't like each other in person.  I remember being nervous about my parents leaving... this was the first time I was going to be away from them for longer than a few nights.  I remember being so excited but also being completely freaked out about how I was going to survive the next few nights let alone the next four years of my life in college.  Needless to say, all that worrying was for nothing because Bucknell was pretty much the best four years of my life and I miss it so much every day.  So for today's #tbt I am going to throw it back to my move in day my freshman year of college!

This is what I saw when I first entered my "new" room



Posing with the Class of '07 Balloons
My dorm building
Looks more homey now!



The roomie & me after our room was all set up!
Do you remember your freshman year move in day?


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I don't think any pictures exist from my freshman move in day, but seriously, these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!