Image Map

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Revamp?

Since I have made a commitment to working on my blog in 2014 I am thinking that I need to revamp how my blog looks.  Up until this point I have just been using templates from blogger, but I am starting to think that I need something a little more personal and a little more me... problem is I have NO idea where to begin.  I have tried Googling it and reading other people's blogs on what to do, but as a non-techsavy person I still have NO clue what to do.  Now I know I can pay someone to help me out, but right now that is not an option.  With all this terrible weather we have been having here, money in the restaurant industry hasn't been as great and I know if I ask M for money so I can revamp my blog he will look at me like I am crazy.

I have all these ideas floating around in my head, now if only I could figure out how to put them into play.  For now I guess I am going to leave things as is and hopefully try to figure out what to do sometime in the near future.

Fellow bloggers... any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!