Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

The Blogmopolatian Quiz... February Edition

Back in December, Erin of TwoThirds Hazel posted a Blogmopolitian Quiz for all of us bloggers out there (you can see my answer to the quiz here).  This "Quiz" resembles the quizzes that Cosmo prints for the celebs on their covers to answer for all of us to learn just a little bit more about what makes these celebs who they are.  Well Erin has done it again and has a new edition of the quiz for all of us out there.

So without further ado... The February Edition of... The Blogmopolitian Quiz!


As always, today I am thankful for parents who teach their children manners.  If you read my answers to this edition of the Blogmopolitian quiz you will see that a lot of them focused on how I don't like rude or disrespectful people.  Working in the service industry we see a lot of people (both young and old) who act rude and disrespectful to us on a daily basis.  They treat us like we are dirt, have no manners and seem to think that they are better than us because we are waiting on them.  I also see it in my co-workers who demand things from me without so much as a please or thank you.  So today I am thankful for those who do say please and thank you.  And I am thankful for the parents who have taught their children to act this way.  The world would be a better place if everyone were just a little bit more polite and had a few more manners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!