Image Map

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies


One of my best friends loves Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and thought her sister made them for her during a baking spree, but was disappointed to find out that they were in fact oatmeal raisin cookies.  Since I knew I had an event coming  up that I was planning to bake for I decided that I would make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies so that I could surprise her with some at work the next time that we worked together!  I brought a bunch to work and they were a hit, so I figured I would share the recipe with all of you!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients: 
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 c. packed light brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. oats
2 c. chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)


Directions:
1. In large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy.

2. Beat in eggs and vanilla.

3. Combine baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.

4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix well.

5. Stir in oats.

6. Stir in chocolate chips.

7. Drop onto un-greased baking sheets.


8. Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on wire racks.

10. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's fate that I need to make these....I just bought oatmeal AND chocolate chips a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oatmeal cookies!!! and these have chocolate chips, win!!! Thanks for the recipe, I must try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!