Image Map

Thursday, May 8, 2014

#tbt... Chi Omega Suite Life



After seeing one of my friends post a #tbt picture on Facebook last week of when we were living on the Chi Omega suite Junior year at Bucknell I decided that this week's #tbt should be dedicated to the Sweet Life on the Chi Omega Suite during the Fall 2005 semester!

Sorority Recruitment Fall 2005

A little peek at my room on the suite...


Margarita Night in my room on the suite



Chi Omega Formals Fall 2005

I know this is random, but many hours were spent in my suite dorm room working on this stupid Spanish project... one of the most time consuming projects I  EVER did!
Did you ever live in your sorority or fraternity house or suite? What memories do you have of those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!! Let me know what you are thinking and I promise I will get back to you!